General Guidelines when Sprinting
Do NOT include any content from the Book. Not even the problem statement.
- You are expected to solve only the solved examples from the book.
- The code from your Sage notebook (or ipython shell) should be self-sufficient.
- Use meaningful variable names
- Include comments where required
- Add comments explaining what your problem is solving, etc.
- If you have tried to solve a problem but were unable to do it, please write down comments.
- What did you attempt to do?
- Where and Why were you stuck? [Does the software lack a function? Documentation needs improvement?]